Deleted - Added - SINGAPORE

So HI again! :) I'm here today to share that major of my youtube video been
DELETED!
Yes delete.....like forever delete and cannot watch anymore :P

I'm sorry but actually I was trying to be dare and show what i got t the eyes of the world.
Somehow did not turns out to be smooth so I decided to delete
BUT
I will come out with more mature stuff and less talking (cause my accent is a bit OVER)
you know like after watch some movie / drama the accent that you <3
YOU'LL FOLLOW -the way they talk-!


I am one of that kind of people! (I admit)






ALRIGHT, LET'S GET TO THE POINT NOW!






It's been like months after my last post and yupe I AM NOW WELL PREPARED!

of course for BLOGGING.

Last week, I managed to went to Singapore (a day trip) together with my mother & sister.

I'm going to share some picture :P




ENJOY! #travelwithjee




USS - nah, i didn't go for USS (tight budget) maybe next time :P


this view is just too beautiful in my eyes o.o - i got to see the cable cars | view of the sea | balcony of the restaurant
which offer the best set of meal ever :) [burpp...i'm full]


SEE I FOUND IT <3   Hi, my name is OLAF and I like warm hug :*  - but to me this olaf is a bit too mature (don't you think so) hahahahahah


Garden by the BAY but still budget so didn't have a chance to really walk inside that garden there :)
hope next time have a lot more time to enjoy my trip there :)


it did give me the ease feeling when i'm there but the construction at the other side is quiet erm not having a nice view hhahahaa :) 


SEE I GOT YOU : Marina Bay Sands :) wish to be up there and take the picture of Singapore view



Candid shot by my sister of course :) - it was really like REALLY (i meant it) HOT!


so I decided to drink some water from Merlion :P thanks Merlion <3 you :)

Owh, is it ? - I think i'm disturbing their convesation - better get going :) :P



Can you see how beautiful it is *_* I want to be there again - longer for sure :#


my mom did said that what for to take the street photos but I just did it cause we can still not yet getting this kind of view in my country or my city :D


Yes, I came to singapore using bus - mrt - WALK (y)
yolo, my leg was about to cramp the next day :'( 
it was tough in making a day trip to Sg but I did feel happy cause get to be there and enjoy the rest of the trip there. Next time maybe next time I WILL BE THERE again... wait for me SINGAPORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...