Blog Shop

Hello everyone, I hereby announce to all of you who interested to shop online (cause very easy) that I have open up my own "instagram shop".






Head to link below :-




The link shown above will open in a new tab so that easier for viewing. ***

Let me introduce formally about my shop (admin) & details :)




From The Basic (since late '13)

~ name created because everything starts from the basic
~ even fashion , style , or anything will always starts from the basic
~ we even direct translated (google translate) the from the basic into ITALIAN which sound like this

Dalla Base

~ Our "ready stock" items stated with hashtag #basixreadystock can be SHIP WORLDWIDE and payment normally can be made via PayPal | MOLPay

~ Will be updating ready stocks in this blog on upcoming post :)


So, basically we've come to an end for simplest explanation about our shop ... make sure to drop by and enjoy SHOPPING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...