IOPE vs Sephora

Air cushion nor wonderful cushion or other name of cushion foundation were very famous these few days (well actually months / year)...

I was among the cushion foundation LOVER!!! Yes i loved them!

Actually they all have their good & bad (which I mean is the coverage level/and so...) and i targeted to buy the Laneige Limited Edition (Holiday-with red hearts cartoon on top of the case) but unfortunately I was "ngam ngam" not enough budget so I have to "LET IT GO" (well..I have yet buy it hahahaha) ;(

*fortunately

My sister went to Korea for business trip so i thought she would be able to shop you know Laneige Air Cushion but turns out she bought a brand also under Laneige (what she told me cause i did not do any research yet on this brand) which was the IOPE in the shade of C23 (known for better COVERage) Cushion foundation that provides powerful protection against UV rays and delivers complete coverage for natural, luminous complexion.
, well Sarawak (Malaysia) was rainforest state and we were having "SUMMER" all the time with HIGH QUANTITY of rain throughout the whole year (what am I talking about now? Alright let's get to the point!) Back to coverage thing & it does it's job well but not really well YA of course how can you expect the cushion to cover even your GIANT ZIT right? Thats what i'm talking about...!





As you all can see i did a BEFORE & AFTER using the IOPE Air Cushion & generally it does "faded" out my zit world! Hahahahaha! It also did give me a GLOWY effect as promised by IOPE.

For a cushion I will highly recommend to all but please not in these shade.. If I used too much I looked like a GHOST! You get my point? (Too white..For me la!)


NEXT...


For the wonderful cushion by SEPHORA COLLECTION I  tried & tested, the result were satisfied but the cushion not for better coverage.

I was happy because the price not that expensive for a branded cushion, i mean among all cushion available on market actually this one will be the average price for cushion :) i bet so... it cost me RM 105 (direct from Sephora SG (Singapore) but order @ Sephora Malaysia)

It takes up to 5 - 10 days to reach your destination [but my parcel did happen to be "away" for a moment because the person whom I should be contacting had left her job @ sephora] so another worker replaced her and everything gone smooth and i decided to pick my own parcel @ the Aramex office.

FYI , the Sephora SG using the aramex as their worldwide delivery :)

Let me share some of the "ABOUT" for the Sephora Collection Wonderful Cushion :)
*The 1st mistake-proof foundation
*Ultra liquid formula enriched with soft focus agents, gel filler & hyaluronic acid.
*Innovative Micro-aerated puff
*Brand new dabbing gesture
Instantly smooth & moisturized skin. Flawlessly even, fresh & radiant complexion all day long.

Let me show you all the picture taken by me!





The packaging was beautiful & it is even lighter (weight) than IOPE.

The shade perfect for me & do head to my Instagram :- valentinajee

For the "promoting" of both these product! Check me out girls! Heheheh!

Bye for now!

Will update more in future. #muchlovefrommeG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...