VOMIT ON BOARD ??!!

I'm sorry but yes, to be honest I DID VOMIT in the plane...OUPPSSS i mean in the air sickness bag [ LOL ]

At that moment I just cannot hold it cause i'm not feeling well with minor headache [ you know when all things doesn't go right like it should have been before ] :'D

I never feel that way before on plane but this time it's just... *sigh

My body just shut down once we're on board but at that time i was okay, i'm feeling damn sleepy & so even before the plane take off i was in my "dreamland"...

Everything felt cold at that moment, i was trying to off the AC but still the surrounding made me even colder.

I'm okay. [i'm saying it to myself]

It's time to take off & seatbelt on everything seems fine BUT i felt even even even even colder than before.

I don't normally felt that way in AC but something odd this time.

It feels like i hold everything in when I'm supposed to settle down earlier :'(

I felt so bad after few minutes take off & headache starts & feels like vomiting...


I VOMITTED!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My mom sat beside me while i'm near the window [half window] & one guy sat at the end seat [I bet he saw everything behind his shades! LOL

What's even funny is that the airplane not providing the air sickness bag at the seat pocket in front of you so I told my mom [with signal] that i'm going to vomit & help me ask for the bag... the flight stewardess inform her colleagues ASAP ... [ain't nobody want to see all those "porridge" like things out from me thou]

So, they gave me a total three of them [air sickness bag]

I used 2 of them [ 1 full house - 1 only spit in it hahahaha] ***damn disgusting me telling this story



I was fine until i let all out & we landed SAFELY :)










___ HEAD BACK HOME ___

What's good about being home is that my house were only like 7 - 15 minutes away from airport [lucky me]

I rested at the couch & my brother & sister were opening all luggage to get their stuff :D you know like shopping haul... everyone gets 1 at least :P

Then, my mom want to went out for i think that will be call "tea lunch" [tea time then having lunch]

I was not in my right mind all the time.. I went to toilet then vomit again... bought COOL-FEVER to use but NO USE at all [wasting money]

As we're tired from traveling so we went to some sort of massage place & I had full body but that damn person massage me like ...how should i explain it .... ermm [ she massage even harder when you're hurt enough at certain place because of the massage she did earlier & "rolling" on the same place then I just cried in my heart :'D] thanks to that person my body ache :'(




We went home right away after that & i'm having fever at that night & i just sleep and sleep & I don't even know what's happening down there cause i just heard them talking & storying ? Hahahaha!












__We've come to the end__


I was sick for another 2 days [didn't went to clinic or so - cause I just need a good sleep & shower]

I'm fine. :) #jsutsharing







Thanks for reading,

#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...