Third Disappointed Purchased - SHOP & BUY

I am disappointed cause what i really wanted wasn't able to send to me because out of stock.

I checkout with the stock still available but then i was wondering why my order was not shipped out but only in process :'( i'm so sad at that time.

BUT i'm satisfied with my other order which is the Yadah - auto lip crayon.

I bought them in the shades of  [ DAZZLING RED - 01  &  PINK HOLIC - 03 ]
**picture will be shown below




Dazzling Red


Pink Holic


01


03


short review - in my opinion, the Yadah auto lip crayon is pigmented & it glides smoothly wherever                            you apply it.
                     - somehow the dazzling red shade were not as red as i wanted it to be cause it has more                          to orange undertone.




- all pictures were taken by me :) -


Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...