[UPDATED] Laneige | Hand Sleeping Ball

LANEIGE
____________________

Hand Sleeping Ball




I've got myself this hand sleeping ball during my purchase of a Laneige item online @ Hermo but my item turns into nothing cause out of stock then they still put the sample inside my parcel ...





Laneige Hand Sleeping Ball 
- overnight mask for moist hand





It is the orange colour one as you can search to their official website :- Laneige / search on google the topic shown above :D you'll get there "asap" hehehe... !!!



⇢ it has the smell of citrus or herbs in it which i myself don't even know what exactly smell is that :P




let me show you guys what i found in the internet :-


this is what i've been using for the past two days


this is the collection available :)


~ when i got the hand sleeping ball i thought it will be exactly like a mask sheet that i have to put on my hand (hahahaha!!!)
~ when i open it, it was only white cream & when you apply to your hand you'll straight away feels like using hand cream but this is more moisturize & oily texture on your hand
~ i still can accept the smell of it but it is not fragrant like the lip sleeping mask thou :D
~ this "ball" thing can be a gift to your friends for them to try out new products on Laneige collection
~ pretty decent size for a sample
~ next day after using the hand sleeping ball i generally doesn't feel anything special yet BUT it does made my hand feels like it has a layer of protection done :)






actual picture taken by me :-




as the flash hit on my hand you can actually clearly see the reflected "highlight" on my hand




i applied almost the size of our index finger which is quiet enough amount for whole of my hand




my hand feels smooth & moisturize but not sticky at all and the cream made my hand feels like "oily" but not [ya'll know what i mean] and it does feels great anyway... guess you can give it a try too!

















Thanks for reading.

Regards,

#muchlovefrommeG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...