Social Media

Am I active on social media these days?

Is it true that you cannot live without the internet these days?

Will you gone crazy when the wifi is not working these days?

Is it a must that every shop need a wifi connection these days?

Does everyone need wifi more than anything these days?



LET ME ANSWER THOSE QUESTION!

I am active most of the time on INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE also BLOGGER

It is true for people who rooted for wifi but I am still okay without wifi cause I don't eat wifi for living tho (you know what i mean)

Sometimes yes, but if you really throw me on a deserted island please leave me with tons of good books to read. I am fine without wifi then...

I will support both YES & NO (why?) cause some people (i am one of them) did not subscribe for those daily/weekly/monthly internet and we need the wifi to post maybe food picture or anything

I myself don't think so cause if I have money I can live better than only the one with wifi (hahahaha!)















Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. social wifi

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...