HELP! | My iPhone Problem :'(

well yes, i've been using iPhone maybe about 2 years now... yes 2 years... and i'm just very glad that i'm one of the " IPHONE " user [you know what i mean] but since then it kept on producing more and more iPhone until now we have the iPhone 6S + [which is pretty much happening with its feature - live photo & so]

what i wanted to share today is that my phone is giving me a troubleshoot :)

i've been contacting with ze Apple Support [they did a good job in serving customer thou] which i personally recommend you guys if you were having trouble like me too.



you can click on the link i stated down below for you to head direct to the web of Apple Support :-


after you were directed to that link you'll have to choose what electronic devices that you've problem 

Example :  MAC / IPAD / IPHONE / APPLE WATCH / APPLE TV / ITUNES & APPLE MUSIC / APPLE ID / MORE :)

so you definitely will get all the help you needed and you can either contact them through phone / chat [preferably] and you better be on the devices which you have problem with [unless you can no more switch on your laptop thats another kind of trouble :) ] and normally they will ask you about the SERIAL NUMBER : (eg) C123456ABC789  or  OS & VERSION (eg) OS X El Capitan / version 10.0.0



*** my mom said we will get this phone "SOS" & hopefully everything will be okay without any complains ~sigh


Let me share with you guys a short video taken by me and you guys can know my problem more.. so ya... I don't think that i'm the only one in this world that having a hard time with iPhone but i know iPhone actually was a good phone and i'm not making a judging thing here. I'm just here to share my problem and if any of you are having similar problem as I did don't hesitate to leave comment at the comment box down below too ya :) #muchlovefrommeG










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...