MacBook Pro get MARBLED?

Yes!

Marble-d!

You know what? I change the "appearance" of my laptop into a "marbled" one, which is pretty famous since a while.

Online stores selling these marble-d phone casing & laptop cover. I still could not afford it and I was scare if i will be too easy and get bored with it so i bought just the marble-d sticker & you all know what to do.

The video's link shown below will direct you guys to the "marbled" laptop cover & if you guys find it interesting don't forget to thumbs up & SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more upcoming videosss!

~.< MacBook Pro | Marbled

Hope you all like my DIY [do it yourself] video & you guys can also follow me on Instagram !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...