Yes!
Marble-d!
You know what? I change the "appearance" of my laptop into a "marbled" one, which is pretty famous since a while.
Online stores selling these marble-d phone casing & laptop cover. I still could not afford it and I was scare if i will be too easy and get bored with it so i bought just the marble-d sticker & you all know what to do.
The video's link shown below will direct you guys to the "marbled" laptop cover & if you guys find it interesting don't forget to thumbs up & SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more upcoming videosss!
~.< MacBook Pro | Marbled
Hope you all like my DIY [do it yourself] video & you guys can also follow me on Instagram !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
2020 January
2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...
-
i know lots of people out there who loved pastel colour so much that everything can be in pastel. i found a DIY that you only need to co...
-
2016, looks like we've come to the end ... of this year ... it has been a bad start for this year to my family ... why? ...
-
I bet there were a lot like A LOT of you guys out that love spending time @ starbucks and enjoy the alone time / with friends / couples / fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment