BH Cosmetics | Review [评论] | Swatch | Opinion [意见] | 88 Matte Eyeshadow [磨砂-眼影]

To those who are not into reading, you may click the link given below for video reviewing & swatches! Don't worry be happy. We'll make things easy for you ~.<


[ click this ]      BH Cosmetics | 88 MATTE Eyeshadow Palette


or


[ watch this ]





_______________________________________________________________________________






Okay. I'm a big fan like BIG BIG FAN on makeup products & i can say i'm a MAKEUP JUNKIE!!!

So me! hahahahaha!

Now I know it might be seriously late, like obviously far behind any other people on earth [sound so serious] to tried this palette but I think this palette suit every beginner perfectly! Cause we can you know play around with lots of colors without wasting money on single shadow! [you know budget tight] 

I've been purchased a palette directly from BH cosmetics official website through a very very trusted seller & i finally got my parcel last saturday! Yeay me! I'm so happy and also can't wait to get my hand on it! YES!


REVIEW  |  SWATCH

Today, i will be swatch-ing & review-ing on the ** BH Cosmetics **
88-MATTE Eyeshadow Palette ~.<  on it's color payoff / pigmentation, formula, etc...

"   oh my i'm so happy!!!!  "



Alright, jump into the point in writing this blog post!









Shall we get started  ?


~ [obviously] this palette consists of 88 eyeshadow - MATTE







~ comes with 2 eyeshadow sponge tip applicator





~ made of neutral / nature / striking color shadows


without flashlight

with flashlight






~ do not interpret the word "matte" stated wrongly cause even the product said matte but actually some of the color might comes in a little bit of shimmer in it which actually means that the color finishing will have a bit shinny in it but not the total "blink-blink" finishing [well, people called satin finish]










# all picture taken by me and copyrighted reserved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...