Makeup Brushes | Cerro Qreen


I got my makeup brushes ordered directly from the link given below :-





I got myself the black + red version [which now not available anymore on hermo's website] in which the original price RM 75.90 [if not mistaken - my memory can be so bad sometimes] but I purchase under RM 60 [if not mistaken too] & sorry for not remembering the actual price cause it's been quiet some time now since I purchased them, so yeah.... :)

one of the reason I purchased this 10pcs makeup brushes is also because
it came with a pouch / organizer in "leather" textiles [should I explain like so?]

hahahahah!


*** btw, sorry for the light on the brushes 
which made it look light yellowish but it definitely NO! ***




 the organizer :)



with magnetics closure [pretty handy huh?]





 organize like so since the beginning [hahaha!]






 Powder Brush - made of goat hair & fibre



Angles Blush Brush - made of goat hair


 Foundation brush - made of fibre



 Big eye shadow brush - made of horse hair



 Lash comb - made of nylon



Eyebrow brush - fibre



Small eye shadow brush - made of horse hair


 Eyeliner brush - made of fibre


Fan brush - made of HQ goat hair


Lip brush - made of fibre




Now let's move on to my opinion / review [question]
any question feel free to leave in the comment box down below :)



1. Why do I purchased the 10 pcs instead the 7 pcs / 18 pcs sets?

It is because the 10 pcs is more compact compare to 7 pcs & I don't really need much brush like the 18 pcs set since I currently still learning & adapting using brushes to put on my makeup :)

2. How about the price? Does it worth the product?

I can say that for 10 pcs which approximately RM 5.00 ++ for a brush definitely worth it & not inspired but a brand this brand of brushes actually made in USA :)

3. What would you rate & recommend this brand of brushes to most beginner out there?

I would rate this brushes for like 8.5 out of 10. [cause the foundation brush is a bit too "stiff" for me, I don't know other opinion but still can get used of it]

I would also totally recommend this to beginner as we must start from the basic & these brushes are fantastic to start with :) Once you can handle it then you can "upgrade" you brushes [which is not too late thou]






Thanks for reading / scrolling through my blog post
& hopefully will come out with more posts ~.<

Love ya'll














#muchlovefrommeG








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...