WHAT??!! Birthday?? 19th Oct

Long story made short - NO WORRIES!



I loved Harry Potter :P



























Hi everybody! I know i know.... it's my birthday! hahahahahaa! Happy Birthday to me & those who share the same day / date / time or anything on my birthday! Happy Birthday too!


Actually, it's been my grandpa's 100th days leaves our family..... it's sad to think back and i still cannot believe... cause it's just feels like you're still here with us, you're supposed to chat with us & it's just that we didn't manage to held on each other any longer... you're far away from us... you'll never come back :'( which is the truth...

I still remember every single details that happened when you're with us... I wish... i wish we're together again & share stories & eat together...



11/7/2016 - You'll forever be missed :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...