YADAH Auto Lip Crayon

Let me help describe a little bit about this product as stated from products packaging & my research.

As example, the picture shown below is one of the colours example but i bought only the colours i want to add in my lipstick collection :D ***colours can refer pictures below the 1st picture :)

main ingredients :- macademia seed oil, avocado oil, rosa canina see extract

  • texture : more to semi-matte / soft-matte [exactly as stated on packaging]
  • did not dry your lips
  • did not transfer too much at a time [but still will transfer-lah]
  • pigmentation : pretty good cause at first I wasn't expecting it to be so pigmented & colours buildable
  • beautiful colours
  • shade i bought : 01 - Dazzling Red | 03 - Pink Holic
  • Dazzling Red (01) : at first I thought it will be like bright red but ended up with orange undertone but I still can accept it thou
  • Pink Holic (03) : I just fall in love with this shade & never regret of buying this
  • brand : YADAH International Official Website  |  YADAH Malaysia Official Website
  • do I recommend this? - OBVIOUSLY YES! :D

actual picture taken by me :)


shade : Dazzling Red (01)


shade : Pink Holic (03)



*** I  am super in love with the pink holic cause it is exactly as it describe & shown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...