My 1 Week Trip to Long San (my hometown)

1 week is a little bit longer than what I expected to be at my hometown.

[ 15.05.2017 - 22.05.2017 ]

We were using flight to get there and baggage into cargo cannot exceed 10kgs per person.

We purchased the air ticket [ Malaysia Airlines | MYY - LKH ] for around MYR 99.66 per person and we did not buy any return air ticket for the moment cause we were unsure of when will we returned to MYY [ Miri ] again so we purchased on the spot at the LKH [ Long Akah ] airport for MYR 100 per person [ cause the guy whom subject our itinerary did not giving us back any change thou ] 👀  😆

I wasn't expecting anything else than only few days there BUT some kind of "mind-breaking" result was made by my mom and my anger level just raise up to (i dunno) maybe over 100%.



NOW, let's get into the real point now :P [video will be placed at the end of this post]






flights can be search through the website i provide right above 🙌
our flights from MYY - LKH ft. MASWings





so like we normally had before be on board was getting yourself your boarding pass...
normally flew to rural area you'll need to check in at the counter and get your boarding pass right away from there after placed you luggage for cargo [if only you had anything to put in cargo]



so this was the plane we used to flew directly to Long San 😄



the view after took off and it was amazing 😍






























my eyes were on you my town view 😜









































make sure to say "HI" to cotton candy as it only appears when it was in good mood [ i supposed ? ]





































showed some love towards my cotton candy... OR our cotton candy ? 😝 😘









































the view up there just cannot get me wrong and it was always breathtaking as it would always be!






































it was me YO! -peace out- ! ✌✌✌✌✌








































almost half-way through the journey towards my hometown and the river shows up 💕








































last but not least peace from me again! byebye!









woopssss.... something down there 💣
keep scrolling please ... no worries no virus ...








the video below made specially from my trip to my hometown, watch & enjoy it!
Thumbs UP if you love it thou & feel free to Subscribe onto my YOUTUBE channel















Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...