Review - Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Lotion

Well well well... I have a interest in trying or testing out most of the korean products out there and of course some turns out well.

this one was from Innisfree and it was in the collection of JAVA SEAWATER.

my sister bought this online from Hermo and I got to try this product too!



my review :-

  • it does hydrating your skin
  • the texture of the product is pretty thick
  • it didn't leaves your skin feels oily
  • consistency creamy but it absorb into your skin directly
  • light-weight for lotion type skin products
  • hydrates skin as much as you'll need































Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...