Pass Away

It's been few weeks since my grandmother past away.

I ...





It's so sad that she left us without being able to talk to us anymore and wounds all over her [diabetes].







We've been mourning for the past few weeks and my dad spent days and hours just to get back to his hometown since her mother pass away 😔  I'm sad when I saw him reached to hometown without being able to see his mother for the last time [cause he flew from Solomon Island]






Three of them brothers weren't able to make it on time.




I don't want to talk much.


Just pray for her soul to be with all the saints [even though she wasn't a Christian]






Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...