rest in peace ...

finally i manage to pull myself together to write something on my blog although i totally have no idea on what shall i share with you guys, again...

it'a been a while thou since it's now the new year and this blog post written on 1st of February 2018
[time flies] i continue this blog on 16th of February [1st day of CNY]












Diamond,
you were taken care by my brother since you're still a baby,
you were having milk from bottle like a baby,
you were playful,
you were active,
you were cheerful,
you were excited,
you were strong,
you were beautiful,
you were special,





you lived such a long live for a cat...


i missed you already...


i was there with you this morning...


i was there to clean your place...


i was there to give you powder for opened wounds...










i'm sorry for not taking care of you with all of my hearts















I was cleaning her place this morning,
she looked like she normal did...

So i wasn't paying much attention to her,
its just that she kept on like want to throw up,
so i talked to her just throw up,
not sure she understand it or not but...

SHE's gone...forever :'(

I'll never get to see you again....










byebye... I LOVE YOU and will always LOVE YOU :*

In Loving Memory,
Diamond 💎. 16.02.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...