Back to Hometown

I'm so glad to be able to head back to hometown twice this year and it was a best memories so I'm going to record it for me to remember forever :)

\\

I even made videos of what i did everyday and I love what I'm doing :)

\\

We had our flight on friday 10th of August and we did transit at Marudi for a while then continue our journey again direct to Long Akah airport which placed at Long San.

Pretty easy for us to back to our hometown if cannot make it through cars.










\\

Don't hesitate to click play in the video below or click the link stated for direct access to youtube!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...