JAILBREAK???!!!

Well this post of course have something to deal with the "TITLE"

HAHA! Let me just laugh on myself a sec... >..<



alright now i'll get to the point!

what happened with the jailbreak thing is that i had these Macbook Pro which never update since...  so when i got the chance i UPDATED it to OS X (ver. 10.9.5 - if not mistaken) and yeap.... CONGRATS to my self.... i lost my BOOTCAMP (which consist of my dramas and other folders - 300gb ++)



hell yeah =..=

i lost everything! just in a moment :'(




HOWEVER...my sister & her bf helped me out and went to ask the pros @ apple shop and YEAY!
they got a solution! i mean 2 solutions sorry...heheheh


1. either they charge you around RM200 to help you get all those things out and you buy a hard disk to put everything into it and VOILA! (but theres no way my sister going to waste TWICE the money)

2. buy the thunderbolt cable (RM219) & connect to a more GB (space) computer / iMac (can be) and bring everything (transfer) to the computer then after that choose what you want to keep then VOILA!

~ bet the second solution was more to LOGIC but not many computer had a lot of GB (space) ~

*my sis chose the sec. solution :P


that was the conclusion to my jailbreak items in my laptop and yeah the pros @ apple shop was surprise that the jailbreak system broke by me just by updating this laptop to a latest version... now i even want to UPDATE this laptop to OS El Capitan :'P can i can i ?


***my baby bootcamp please do not disappear again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...