[Updated] DIY BB Cushion | Valentina G

I personalized this based on product that I didn't use much so since I love to used cushion foundation i cleanse as much as i can for my old refill case with sponge and dissolved the product into it until it "full" [which mean you basically cannot dissolve more product into the sponge anymore].

The product used by me is the



REVLON PHOTOREADY BB CREAM SPF 30  |  020 Light Medium
MAYBELLINE WHITE SUPERFRESH LIQUID POWDER SPF 50  |  N1 Light






reason :- because i rarely use these products so I kind of "re-cycle" them since the shades even perfect together and the consistency of these products are different form each other!!! :D



Oh btw...


I have a tutorial of me DIY this bb cushion, feel free to watch & share!

link provided below :D








Thanks for reading.

Regards,
#muchlovefrommeG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...