I'm IN K-Drama !!!!!

Naahhhhh just kidding... the TITLE having typo thou -.- hahaha...


I'm INTO K-Drama !!!!! [ i bet not only me right? ]

Recently there were lots of k-drama that hit the top of the ratings ...





OH MY VENUS [오 마이 비너스 - O Mai Bineoseu ]


DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN [태양의 후예 - Taeyang-ui Huye]


BEAUTIFUL GONG SHIM [미녀 공심이 - Minyeo Gongsimi]


CHEESE IN THE TRAP [치즈인더트랩 - Chijeu-indeoteulaeb]


DOCTORS [닥터스 - Dakteoseu]


UNCONTROBALLY FOND [함부로 애틋하게 - Hamburo Aeteuthage]


W [더블유 - Deobeul-yu]

- really crazy about this drama right now >..< :P -





those were the famous uprating drama nowadays and lots of them kept popping up and the you can definitely see through all the actors / actress passion in their acting and the way they deliver the message through acting. Right ?




I've watched all of the drama stated above although some of them were still in progress but i'm still waiting for the latest episode to upload online :) :D [who were same as me put your hands UP! ] 


yeay then we were in the same group thou! ~.<




Next time will be sharing something more interesting and useful :) wish me strength to write all the post in future! :P #muchlovefrommeG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...