WTF?

Hi. I'm G. I was doing nothing for 3 years. Like literally NOTHING...

Of course i'm sad cause it made me like i'm not capable in anything and so i decided to further study and i chose these particular university/college


somehow things didn't go well on me like again & let me get straight to the point :P




- 1st me & the college consultant [ person who will be handling almost everything for me if i further my studies ] we were chatting about you know things like what i need to know to get in college & the course fee, etc ....

- I told her that i'm interested and already getting air ticket & boarding & reached the destination

- On the way to that college / U we were all chat like everything doing fine

- Reached the destination [we have with us our luggage and so cause planned that my sister came with her car]

- She even told me to fill in all those forms [registration form/ptptn - loan form/ etc...] ...i mean everything seems normal before this one guy asking "don't you have any other course that you're interested in except what i chose?" [at that time things started to feel wrong]

- My mom said it's getting weird when people start questioning those kind of question

- The consultant came for second time said " there were some problem with your qualification and I don't think you can continue with the course you wanted."



I'LL MAKE THIS STORY SHORT ...


- Their sort of 2nd man, 3rd man and even the course lecture together with other staff and lecturers were there when the moment they try to get me into the course BUT when the women said I wasn't able to do what I wanted so I've made decision as soon as she said that cause when the thing you wanted to do at first didn't went well means it just can't go with flow ANYMORE...

- After lots of persuade [shall i put it that way...?] , offers, discounts ....

- SORRY, my pride my ego was hurt at first than I rather let it go then continue with something i wasn't prepare for at first...



CONCLUSION :- I refused to take their offers, I didn't go for any other courses available for me to study.






Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to take the course that I want then I shall take the other courses available... STUPID PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH .....


















__________________________ THE END______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...