Shall I not "LINGER" around ... ?

shall i not linger around my comfort zone anymore?

i wish there were my reader commented on any of my post...

sometimes i need suggestion ...



I was worry about my future which i was aware already... but i did nothing in order to make myself a success...

I kept myself in a cave [comfort zone of mine] and just linger around this world doing nothing for myself snd others ...

I'm aware that i shall at least get something done before my age popping up again ...























and now i thought i was ready to leave my comfort zone somehow i just kept on thinking that it was impossible but with God anything possible...

i ask for strength so that i may not think that i'm weak cause you're always by my side...

i think ... i think ... i think i'm seriously aware that i should take this baby step [actually a gigantic step] to move forward with my life cause i can't live like so so ... nowadays people intend to place people with no higher education below and i don't want too because actually all of us tend to have chance to go strive for what we want and as long as we are there to success don't let people make you down. NOW / NEVER ...

























I'm ready for the better, i'm going to tell my parents that i wanted to continue study and give me blessing on what i want to do after this which is 'CHANGE' in my life.

~ as what i watched in a drama saying :- you must study hard as this 3 / 4 years of your college / university result
will definitely decide on what your life would be in future [ until you 80 years old ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...