Review - Innisfree Smart Foundation | Perfect Cover

Hi beauties,

today, we're going to talk about one of the Innisfree product called - Smart Foundation | Perfect Cover

In my opinion,


  • bought this before because it was affordable with an enough amount for me to try
  • korean products shade weren't available for too much - lighter than my skin colour
  • perfect for people who prefer to have a light coverage
  • i think this one will be a light - medium coverage
  • preferably to have a high coverage
  • pretty sure people with better skin texture can use this way better than me
  • easy application with a "sharp" end tip
actual picture taken by me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...