LANEIGE BB CUSHION PORE CONTROL | hermo mini haul

In case you haven't already view last post about me doing a MINI-haul in HERMO

⤸⤸⤸ 


In total I bought 4 products that cost me almost RM 160 [exact amount inc. GST is RM 159.96]

1 of the product that I bought was actually the one that I ever used and so I just want to try on different shade. 


Now, shall we just jump to the main point HAHAHAHAHA!




image from google










my review on this products will be stated in point form right below :D


  •  it does what it said
- pore control [i had visible pores on the centre of my face and my nose - it covered]
  •  coverage?
- actually it's coverage is better than the whitening [maybe because of it's function for pore control so it can covered some of my blemishes
  •  shade?
- the colour that i purchased is in 23 and thats the perfect one for me
  •  any other usage?
- well in my opinion, it can also be use as primer
  •  my opinion...
- personally i'm loving this brand Laneige so i'm very happy to try out their products , somehow if it wasn't that good i won't compliment too... so i always noted about the speciality of the cushion then i review on it if it does what it said :D
  • recommended ?
- yes, i bought with pretty AWESOME price cause during sales [$$]






















to watch this product review video feel free to click the link below :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...