Review - Maybelline V-Face Duo Stick

Hi Hi Hi...! [short but useful review coming through]

Today I am going to review about this product & I will be honest about the product that I've tried.

This product is actually by Maybelline named V-Face duo stick speciality as product to contour face and sculpting (i supposed) hahaha! 

In my opinion, this product shade is not suitable on me cause it wasn't dark enough although it was the darkest shade amongst two that available in-store. This product have both the dark brown shade (contour) and the light pearl shade (highlight) and to me it's pretty convenient to use and also for traveling! 




GOOD

- convenient to bring
- 2 in 1 (contour + highlight)
- easy to use
- buildable

BAD

- shade didn't suit me
- need to learn the technique to use this





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

2020 January

2020 January has been good to me ...we even managed to planned a very good event within a few weeks time and also run it as smooth as it can...